Monday 18 October 2010

The Weekend.

Hi everyone, I guess you are wondering how I got on last Friday and over the weekend. Friday lunch time was really nice cos Katie made me some shepherds pie. Apparently she made it the day before for her dinner and she saved some for me to have for lunch on Friday. I made a bit of a slip up though, because I had the shepherds pie for lunch I didn’t eat my sandwiches and mum wondered why! Anyway I just told her what was going on and she said to be careful.
Because Katie was so kind I decided to offer to give her a hand getting her stuff sorted out as I don’t think they give her much chance to do stuff also she needed a hand moving some of the heavy stuff around.
After I got done work dad took me to pick up my new car which was all very exciting, I couldn’t wait until the next morning when I could go for a drive in it. In the afternoon I went Katie’s as they gave her the rest of the day off so we did a load of work which was fun and then in the evening we went out to the local pub and had a meal. It wasn’t a romantic or fancy meal, just something to eat and have a chat over.

No comments: